DTS Fitness Education
About the instructor
Kevin Darby is the founder and CEO of DTS Fitness Education and co-owner of Stretch to Win Canada. Kevin has been involved in structured physical conditioning programs for over 25 years. He was a multi-sport athlete and represented Canada internationally as a member of the Canadian Military Pentathlon Team. Kevin has had a long and successful career as a leader in the fitness industry and has been a head coach, personal trainer, wellness team leader for a 7500+ member police service and has developed multiple successful education programs. Kevin has worked with general population clients, amateur, Olympic and professional athletes in major sports leagues across North America. He holds a B.Ed. degree, was a member of an award-winning research team led by Dr. Stuart McGill and was the CanfitPro World Fitness Expo Canadian Fitness Presenter of the year in 2014. Kevin’s core belief is knowledge is not power, it is the ability to apply knowledge that makes it powerful.
Andrew Meyer has been in the health and fitness industry for over a decade. A former varsity track athlete, he used his passion and experience to make a transition into Powerlifting and Bodybuilding.
Andrew is a regular physique competitor and has worked with an array of physique athletes. His ability to bridge the theory and science of Hypertrophy with real-life applications is what makes Andrew a highly sought after Personal Trainer and Fitness Coach specializing in physique transformations. He believes that everyone can look, feel and live better in their body and encourages his clients to see themselves as an investment.
Andrew holds a Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.) from the University of Guelph (Ontario, Canada) with a major in Applied Hum
DTS Lean Body Coach
This complete online course is designed to combine the individual physiological principles of fat loss with the fundamentals of coaching. Fat Loss is not a “one-size fits all.” This course goes in depth explaining the science behind why different fat loss methods yield varying results for people and what might be best for your clients. DTS Lean Body Coach combs through multiple dieting methodologies, eating patterns and training principles in order to teach you how to optimize your coaching model. This course gives you practical skills and maps out the exact action steps from training to nutritional advice.
Why Learn Online
So you’re a certified personal trainer, but you know you need to keep learning? We understand. Once we were certified, we kept working with clients who challenged us and our skills. And we’re grateful for them, because it helped us go deeper and learn more about the human body. It’s critical to keep learning and continue getting better in this competitive field.
When you learn online, you tap into...
- The convenience of learning at your own pace, any time you want, for as long as you want. As long as you have a WiFi connection, you can turn any coffee shop, hotel, or make-shift home office into a classroom. If you want to power through our materials in one day, you can, or you can spread them out as you please.
- The chance to really learn the material. Our online continuing education courses require you to pass quizzes in order to maximize retention. This forces you to be more involved with the course and the material so that you can get the certificate of completion.
- A variety of learning strategies. Our online course features articles, videos, online webinars, and more. There is something for every type of learner.
- Lifetime access to our course. This allows you to utilize the material as you need to, while staying connected.
Become a DTS Fat Loss Coach
How do you answer when someone asks what you do? If you answer, "Personal Trainer", you might be getting left behind. The industry is evolving and many elite level trainers have been upgrading their status to "COACH".
The good news is, you can too! This is why we've created the DTS Lean Body Coach program. Now you can learn everything you need to know about the most in-demand niche in the industry and call yourself a DTS Fat Loss Coach. Now you can upgrade your training and nutrition knowledge along with your bio.
Earn Continuing Education Credits (CECs)
- Earn 4 PTS, 4 HWL, 4 FIS Canfitpro CECs when you successfully complete this course and receive your completion certificate.
We know that learning is a commitment and we greatly appreciate your trust in the educational materials we produce. We believe it is the practical application of knowledge that makes it so powerful. Our courses are designed to go beyond theory, to coach real-world fitness professionals and fitness enthusiasts how to most effectively implement the material they learn. As a company, we are committed to providing high quality, practical education.
We guarantee it. Fully complete DTS Lean Body Coach in 30 days and if you are not happy with what you learned, we will give you every penny back.
*Please note that no refunds are offered on digital download products!
- Coaching 101
- Skill Check: Coaching Fundamentals
- Introduction: Four Pillars of Fat Loss
- Four Pillars: Compliancy
- Four Pillars: Calorie Deficit
- Four Pillars: Macronutrients
- Skill Check: Macronutrients
- Four Pillars: Exercise
- Skill Check: Exercise
- Where to start?
- Skill Check: Where to start?
- Module 5: Exam